There are wonderful children’s books available today. They are perfect if you want to make your kids fall asleep at night or you want them to learn a moral lesson. It is also a good way to prepare them for academic life. At home, you can teach them how to read and write. You may also help them expand their vocabulary or appreciate arts through drawings. If you are undecided on which book to buy, here is a list of some children’s books that are a must read.
- Big Fish, Little Fish by Jonathan Litton. This is a story of sea animals and how they spend their day. It is a colourful book which is somewhat interactive. It is also perfect for teaching words with opposite meanings like sad and happy. It is perfect for babies and preschoolers.
- TouchThinkLearn: ABC by Xavier Deneux. The overall design of this book is what makes it perfect for kids. It is interactive. They will appreciate the visuals and make them interested more to learn. The images are stunning and even adults will enjoy reading the book with kids.
- Goodnight Everyone by Chris Haughton. This is a perfect bedtime story book. It is long enough to help kids fall asleep but not that long to make it boring. It is just of the perfect length that can be finished after 10 minutes of reading.
- The Cookie Fiasco by Mo Willems and Dan Santat. This book is perfect for kids ages 4-7 not just because of the plot, but also because it is really funny. This is a book that they would love to read over and over again. The words used are pretty simple. They can even read the book without aid from adults.
- Snappsy the Alligator by Julie Falatko. If you wish to give your kids something funny, this book is perfect for them. It has already received lots of positive reviews because the book is totally appealing for kids and adults alike. It is about Snappsy the alligator and a narrator who has made the story way more interesting.
- Hoot and Peep by Lita Judge. This is a really interesting story about siblings in Paris. It helps kids learn to be more creative and explore their greatest potentials.
- The Bear and the Piano by David Litchfield. This is the best book to buy if you want to teach your child a lesson on friendship and reaching for your dreams. A bear learned how to play a piano and became popular for his talent. He has soon realized though that fame is not everything. Aside from the beautiful story, the illustrations in this book are totally amazing.
- My Favorite Pets by Jeanne Birdsall. This is a story that teaches kids how to be brave and how to think outside the box. It allows them to let their imaginations take them to places no one has dared to go. It makes them feel freer and more independent.
- Quit Calling Me a Monster by Jory John. This may be a funny story, but is something you can learn tons of lessons from. It talks about diversity, acceptance and breaking stereotypes. The approach might be more suitable for kids, but the lessons learned can be used by children of all ages. It is also filled with humorous situations and even as adult, you can laugh at the jokes cracked in the story.
- Bossy Flossy by Paulette Bogan. Flossy is acting like a boss all the time, hence the title suggests. However, in the story, he has met someone who is even bossier than he is. Edward made Flossy realize a lot of things. He became kinder and friendlier after he understood just how difficult it is to be working with him. The book is totally fun and you can learn a lot of other lessons along with your kids.
These are just some of the best children’s books for you to buy. While you are at it, why don’t you also invest on the best baby sling? You can read children’s books to him while he is comfortably sleeping with the help of the sling. Your child deserves only the best in life.